The Grand Prix is available in oak and walnut veneer, stained ash and lacquered veneer (Model 3130 only). All chairs are made from compression molded sliced veneer. Front or full upholstery are available in various fabric and leather qualities. This is the stackable version with chrome-plated or powder-coated tubular steel frame. (max. 5 pieces can be stacked)
Product information Stackable Grand Prix Chair :
Design: Arne Jacobsen 1957
- Width: 50cm, height: 83cm, depth: 51cm
- Seat height: 43cm, 46cm or 48cm.
Material and colors of the seat shell:
- Wood: Oak or Walnut
- Lacquer veneer: Pale Rose, Wild Rose, Venetian Red, Paradise Orange, Burnt Yellow, True Yellow, Light Beige, Deep Clay, Olive Green, Lavender Blue, Dusk Blue, Midnight Blue, Evergreen, Black, Nine Grey, White.
- Coloured Ash: Pale Rose, Wild Rose, Venetian Red, Paradise Orange, Burnt Yellow, True Yellow, Light Beige, Deep Clay, Olive Green, Lavender Blue, Dusk Blue, Midnight Blue, Evergreen, Black, Nine Grey, White.
- Silver Grey, Warm Graphite, Brown Bronze, Black, White (only in combination with white seat shell), Nine Grey, Crome
- Without upholstery, Front Upholstery, Full Upholstery.
- Fabric group 1: Gabriel: Capture, Fame, Kvadrat: Tonus, Remix, Canvas, Fritz Hansen: Diablo
- Fabric group 2: Kvadrat: Divina, Divina Melange, Divina MD, Fiord, Hallingdal 65, Re-Wool, Steelcut, Steelcut Trio, Sunniva
- Our recommendation Christianshavn:
- Leather group 1: Comfort, Essential
- Leather group 2: Soft
- Leather group 3: Grace, Embrace, Natural
Please specify your selected upholstery, name and color when placing your order
Nordic Urban Campaign: Arne Jacobsen Grand Prix, 6 chairs for the price of 5, please contact us on email.
If you are interested purchasing more items by Arne Jacobsen, please contact us by phone or email and we will be happy to make you an individual offer.
For more than half of the twentieth century, Arne Jacobsen’s ideas shaped the Danish design landscape, spreading from Scandinavia to influence architects and designers around the world.
In 1957, Arne Jacobsen created a light, modern chair made entirely in laminated wood. It was celebrated as a technical sensation, and awarded ‘Grand Prix’ at the Milan Triennial. It has been the chair’s name ever since. This is the steel legged stackable version of the chair. See also the classic wooden model.
6 – 8 weeks
If you have general questions about the Grand Prix Chair or are interested in a larger order, you can of course contact us directly by email: email@example.com
Nordic Urban is the official German partner of Fritz Hansen and guarantees the authenticity as well as quality of every product. Besides these products we offer a wide range of Scandinavian furniture, lighting and accessories.
Nordic Urban in Berlin, your expert for Scandinavian design!
|Dimensions||60 × 60 × 100 cm|
Coloured Ash, Lacquer Veneer, Wood Oak, Wood Walnut
Silver Grey, Warm Graphite, Brown Bronze, Black, White, Nine Grey, Crome
Without Upholstery, Front Upholstery, Full Upholstery
Without Upholstery, Fabric Group 1, Fabric Group 2, Christianshavn, Leather Group 1, Leather Group 2, Leather Group 3
43cm, 46cm, 48cm