The Erik Jørgensen EJ5 Corona Chair speaks for itself with its elegant and charismatic Danish design.
Designer: Poul M. Volther
Size: H97 x W88 x D82 cm, Seating height 42cm
Material: Foam: Molded polyurethane foam. Covers: Fixed. Legs: Mat chromed spring steel, seat with spinning function
– Fabric Group 6 : Kvadrat – Hot ; Gabriel – Breeze, Fame
– Fabric Group 9 : Kvadrat – Remix, Tonus 3 ; Gabriel – Crisp, Europost 2
– Fabric Group 10: Kvadrat – Canvas, Tonica
– Fabric Group 12: Kvadrat – Balder, Basel, Divina 3, Divina MD, Divina Melange, Steelcut 2, Steelcut Trio
– Fabric Group 15: Gabriel – Comfort +
– Leather Group A: EJ Cava
– Leather Group B: EJ Apache, EJ Corona schwarz, Nature
– Leather Group C: EJ Cohiba, EJ Vegeta
– Leather Group D: EJ Campo, Elegance
1964 – Corona speaks for itself. Simple and charismatic like the wreath or corona that can be seen around the sun during a full solar eclipse. Corona became a classic a long time ago and has already appeared in numerous films, fashion editorials, and music videos. Poul M. Volther was inspired by the human anatomy when he designed Corona which is why it looks light but is actually as strong as a spine.
The chair by Erik Jørgensen is available in many different variations giving you a lot of choice in fabric and leather. Our webshop is giving you a few chosen variations and combinations to give you an overview about the product. If you are interested in a special version or have any questions regarding the product, we ask you kindly to contact us directly by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about the products by Erik Jørgensen or interested in ordering a bigger amount we aks you kindly to contact us directly by mail:
Nordic Urban is the official German partner of Erik Jørgensen and is guaranteeing for the quality and authenticity of every products. Besides this product we offer a wide variety of Scandinavian furniture, lighting and accessories. Nordic Urban in Berlin, your expert for Scandinavian design!
Fabric Group 6, Fabric Group 9, Fabric Group 10, Fabric Group 12, Fabric Group 15, Leather Group A, Leather Group B, Leather Group C, Leather Group D
Designers and Architects